Susie's Breastfeeding Success Program
How to happily, easily and successfully breastfeed, without the overwhelm, loneliness and worry
Program registration is currently closed - to be the first to know when doors are open again join the waitlist.Join the Waitlist!
Do any of these sound like you?
You’re a mum-to-be…
- You want to breastfeed but don’t know where to start
- You don’t know who to turn to for breastfeeding support
- You’re worried you might not be able to breastfeed (even though your really want to)
- You don’t know who to trust, there’s so much information out there (and everyone has an opinion)!
- You don't think you will make enough milk for your baby
Or you're a new mum…
- Constantly worrying if your baby’s getting enough milk
- You're struggling to relax and enjoy breastfeeding (it’s harder than you thought)
- Breastfeeding just doesn’t make sense - how long should you feed, how often, should you feed baby to sleep?!
- You’re wondering if you’ll ever be able to plan anything again...
What if I told you it didn't have to be hard, it didn't have to be overwhelming, or that it didn't have to be lonely?
What if there was a way to easily and simply master breastfeeding?
Truth is, breastfeeding doesn’t have to be hard, complicated or confusing. You can breastfeed your baby by following some simple steps that will give you the confidence and knowledge to succeed.
Susie's Breastfeeding Success Program
Here's a sneak peak of what to expect in the program...
Short, easy to follow and instructional video lessons of everything you need to know to succeed...
- Those first few days
- Skin to skin and the first 24 hours after birth
- What if baby wont attach?!
- What are the signs my baby is hungry?
- Why is breastmilk and breastfeeding so good for you.
Positioning and attachment
- Cluster feeding
- How long to feed? How often to feed?!
- ATTACHING to the breast - mother led and baby led attachment, how to do it!
- Feeding positions
- Milk supply
- Not enough milk - and how to fix it
- Too much milk - and how to fix it
- What is supply and demand
- All about baby weights
Expressing your milk
- All about expressing / pumping
- All the different types of pumps and exacrtly HOW to use them and why.
- Hand expressing
- When things don't go to plan
- Mastitis, engorgement and blocked ducts
- Nipple shields
- Nipple pain
Bottles and dummies
- Bottles, mixed feeding, storage, preparation and sterilising
- Dummies / pacifiers
And much more!!!
Yes, short instructional videos is what you need to learn all the skills required to breastfeed with ease, but I know that leaving it there is not enough.
This is where the program is different to other breastfeeding education you may have come across...
New mums need support. Lack of support is one of the main reasons for breastfeeding not working out the way the new mum wants it to.
In the program I provide an exclusive, private facebook community of likeminded women. You can post your questions as they come up and I will also provide twice weekly Q and A live chats for 6 weeks.
This will remove the overwhelm, worry and stress.
Calling all new breastfeeding mums and mums to be...
Come and join Susie in The Breastfeeding Success Program!
Say goodbye to worrying about your milk supply, stressing about whether you are going to know how to breastfeed your baby, and the loneliness with all the decisions.
Fill your motherhood journey with the skills, confidence and strategies to master the art of breastfeeding.
You deserve to enjoy motherhood the way you want!
Hi, I'm Susie Prout
I am a Registered Midwife and International Board Certified Lactation Consultant and live in Perth, Western Australia.
I'm also a mumma of 3 small kiddies, who I have breastfed easily and without the overwhelm.
I have helped countless women succeed in breastfeeding with my way of teaching that is simple, easy to follow and just makes sense!
I run a private lactation consultancy and in doing so I have come to realise how much fluff and incorrect advice there is out there - I know how to make it easy and that's why I have felt an overwhelming pull to create this program.
I also run the highly popular podcast The Australian Breastfeeding Podcast.
I am looking so forward to helping you!
What does the program include?
- 6 self paced modules which include easy to follow instructional videos, that are short and sharp (no fluff) that cover everything you need to know.
- Tools and strategies that you can implement straight away.
- Lifetime access to the course material.
- The 'request a tutorial' option - is there something you need information on but its not in the course? I will record it for you
- Private facebook community for 6 weeks (if you are still pregnant this can start when you have your baby)
- TWICE weekly live Q and A's run by Susie in the private community answering all your questions.
- A passionate mentor who can hold space and answer all your burning questions.
Join the Waitlist!
This is YOUR time
Do nothing and run the risk of hating your breastfeeding journey and not managing to hit your breastfeeding goals, due to lack of support and the right education
Join Susie's Breastfeeding Success Program and give yourself the skills and the support to enjoy this special time in your life.Join the Waitlist
How it works and what you get
The breastfeeding success program is a powerful combination of:
You'll get lifetime access to learning modules with videos that are to the point and easy to follow, about everything you need to know.
6 weeks access to my exclusive private facebook group where you can meet other likeminded Aussie mums. (Preggie mums-to-be can choose to only join the community once their baby has been born).
Your questions answered
Twice weekly Q and A's in the private facebook community to have all your questions answered by Susie
All the content is delivered by Susie, a highly educated and experienced Midwife and International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
All types of breast pumps, nipples shields and more included in practical step by step video's
Positions, attachment techniques and much more delivered in video lessons
You see, we spend a lot of time worrying about the birth and we often feel that we can just think about breastfeeding 'once the baby is here'.
The very fast decline in Australian breastfeeding rates shows us that this just doesn't work.
Recent Australian studies have shown that more than 80% of Australian mothers have breastfeeding problems before they have even left the hospital.
Staggeringly nearly all Australian women start breastfeeding (96%) but as little as 15% are still breastfeeding by 6 months.
Something is going wrong, and the rates are not getting any better.
According to countless clients of mine, lack of support, lack of correct education and perceptions of not having enough milk are the main reasons for this.
Its not enough to 'just see how you go'. I don't want you to end up upset or regretting anything about your new motherhood journey, because we can do this together, we can smash your breastfeeding goals!Join the Waitlist!